I help people to find new ways of living and being that resonate with who they truly are. Life is too short to live in a perpetual state of fear and self doubt, overwhelmed by the obstacles that seem to stand in the way of our dreams. I strongly believe that we can always keep developing ourselves, and that it sometimes helps to have a hand in doing so.
My role as a coach is to help you to unlock your true potential so that you can live the life you dream of. As a Professional Integral Coach© I provide tools that you can work with that will facilitate you in finding insights into your chosen topic, and help you to build the capabilities needed to start doing things differently.
I help people across a range of topics, as outlined below, but do feel free to get in touch and discuss your specific needs at (email address)
- Confidence: Developing confidence – both personally and professionally
- Career: Finding what career move should come next
- Stress Management: Managing stress better in order to enjoy life more
- Making Difficult Choices: Taking decisions about life – and then taking action
- Being Heard: Finding your authentic voice and speaking up
- Relationship with Self: Being kind to yourself – or perhaps pushing yourself more
I will work with you to design a programme that is tailored specifically to you. We will start by getting to know each other – and then if we want to continue working together we will organise a 90-minute intake session. After that the sessions are 60 minutes, and usually take 3, 6 or 9 months.
Integral Coaching is based on a beautiful combination of rigour and intuition, enabling a practical and results-based approach that remains absolutely true to who you are. Integral coaches are highly skilled in assessing their clients while simultaneously connecting at a compassionate level to the deeper, perhaps buried, needs of clients.
You can find out more here: http://www.integralcoachingcanada.com/